INDOT paving I-65 near Franklin overnight | Transportation
JOHNSON COUNTY, IN - Indiana Department of Transportation maintenance crews from the Columbus Subdistrict will pave a section of northbound Interstate 65 near the C.R. 300 East overpass tonight beginning at 9 p.m. Traffic will be narrowed to a single lane at the moving worksite.
Around midnight, INDOT crews will switch milling and paving operations to I-65’s southbound lanes. This work will start at the 93 mile marker and continue south for three miles to the State Road 44/ Franklin exit. Lane restrictions will be lifted by 6 a.m.
Wednesday night, Columbus Subdistrict personnel return to southbound I-65 to resume milling and paving—weather permitting.
Upcoming Events near Southwest Indiana
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Floyd County State of Emergency lifted, travel permitted
- ISP: Lockdown over at IU Southeast, armed person carrying BB gun
- Gunman reported on IU Southeast campus, students urged to seek safe shelter
- NBC spotlight to shine on WAVE Country Santa
- William Clyde Gibson given death sentence by Floyd County judge